Summer Camps usually run for 5 consecutive weekdays. Some are half-day while some are full-day with additional activities during the day. Check individual websites for full details.
- Bayview Village Tennis Club has a very popular Junior Summer Camp with both full day and half day programs. Bayview Village is located northeast of Bayview and Sheppard (behind the mall). There is also a second location at Henry Farms Tennis Club near Sheppard and Lawrence.
- Lawrence Park has an afternoon summercamp program during the summer. Lawrence Park Tennis Club is located near Yonge and Lawrence.
- Leaside Tennis Club has a Summer Camp program to increase your child’s enjoyment and success at tennis. A variety of games will be played with an emphasis on fitness, skill development and fun! Leaside Tennis Club is located in Trace Manes Park.
- Nike Sports Camps bring you junior tennis camps at multiple Toronto locations. These camps help kids sharpen their tennis skills, make new friends, and have a lot of fun. Tennis camps offer the perfect mix of match play, drill work, multi-sport activities, and fresh instructional games to ensure students are always challenged. Sign up and receive $25 off with code TLT25 today!
- Moore Park Tennis Club – Improve technique and style of play. Build a solid foundation upon which skills can grow. Create an environment that is both fun and productive, and foster a love for the game. Moore Park Tennis is located mid town near St. Clair and Mt. Pleasant.
- North Toronto Tennis Club has half-day or full-day tennis camps during the summer months. North Toronto Tennis Club is located at Avenue Road and Lytton Boulevard (Avenue, south of Lawrence).
- Valley Tennis Club Summer Camps accommodate children of all levels of play from the complete Beginner to High Performance level. Valley Tennis Club is located off of Yonge Street just south of Wilson.
- Wanless Park Summer Tennis Camps offer half day weeklong tennis camps for children in a tranquil park setting for 8 to 15 year olds. Wanless Park Summer Tennis Camp is located near Mt Pleasant and Lawrence.
- Wychwood Park Tennis Club has a Summer Camp program that is offered in both half-day and full-day configurations. Wychwood Tennis Club is located at the intersection of Davenport and Christie.
- Howard Park Tennis Camps – Designed for Juniors 4 to 18 years of age, this weeklong morning camp includes both on and off-court training. This program promises to improve athletic, coordination and tennis skills through drills and competitive play, while maintaining an emphasis on fun! Howard Park Tennis Club is located on the east side of High Park.
- Pine Point Tennis Camps – Located at Pine Point’s picturesque club nestled at Islington & 401. Summer tennis camp 2014 runs: full-day, every week, June 30th – Aug. 29th. Best suited for beginners, ages 5 – 14. Pine Point Tennis Camps are found in the Humber Valley, north of the 401 between Islington and Weston Road.