Community tennis clubs are non-profit organizations that manage and maintain facilities that are owned by the city of Toronto. They are located throughout the city and come in all shapes and sizes. Please visit the individual websites for further information.
- Bayview Village Tennis Club – Describes this outdoor tennis facility. Includes detailed information about the club and programs offered, membership forms, and contact details. Bayview Village Tennis Club is located northeast of Bayview and Sheppard (behind the mall).
- Bennington Heights Tennis Club – Welcomes all levels of play, from beginners to tournament competitors. We try to offer a wide range of social activities and learning opportunities for our members! Bennington Heigths Tennis Club is located near Bayview and Heath Streets.
- Davisville Tennis Club – Outdoor courts. Offering lessons, houseleague, tournament play, and player-matching tag system. Davisville Tennis Club is located on Mt Pleasant near Eglinton.
- Lawrence Park serves the community by offering adults and juniors the opportunity to play both casual and competitive tennis and participate in friendly social activities. Our club respects it’s traditions, while at the same time, adapting to the new needs of it’s members. Lawrence Park Tennis Club is located near Yonge and Lawrence.
- Moore Park Tennis Club – Community based club with 5 outdoor hardcourts. Membership and lesson information. Moore Park is located mid town near St. Clair and Mt. Pleasant.
- North Toronto Tennis Club is located in Lytton Park, in the heart of North Toronto. With three well maintained courts, a clubhouse and lights for night play, this club has something for every level of tennis play. North Toronto Tennis Club is located at Avenue Road and Lytton Boulevard (Avenue, south of Lawrence).
- Rosedale Tennis Club – 6 outdoor courts. Membership and lesson information. Rosedale Tennis is located centrally in Rosedale.
- Sir Winston Churchill Park Tennis Club is one of the larger community facilities, has 10 lighted hard courts and features teams, lessons, and houseleagues. Sir Winston Churchill Park is located on St Clair near Bathurst.
- Valley Tennis Club – Provides information on club facilities, programs, teams, and social events. Includes member registration form, location and contact details. Valley Tennis Club is located off of Yonge Street just south of Wilson.
- Wanless Park Tennis Club – Features 5 outdoor courts. Information and application forms for membership, junior and senior lessons, leagues, tournament play, and social activities. Wanless Park is located near Mt Pleasant and Lawrence.
- Wychwood Tennis Club features 4 hardcourts. Please view the website for more information. Wychwood Tennis Club is located in Hillcrest Park at the intersection of Davenport and Christie.
- Central Tennis Club – Community club offers lessons and competitive ladder play. Three outdoor courts with lights. Central Tennis Club is located behind Our Lady of Sorrows School near Bloor and Islington.
- Howard Park Tennis Club – A friendly club at High Park which offers lessons, leagues, tournaments and social activities year-round. Howard Park Tennis is located along the east side of High Park.
- Mimico Tennis Club – Provides information on membership, programs and teams. Facilities include three outdoor clay courts with lights. Mimico Tennis club is located in Etobicoke near Royal York Road and Lakeshore Blvd.
- Pine Point Tennis Club – Community based club with 4 outdoor Har-tru clay courts. Lighting and plenty of parking beside Pine Point Arena. Membership, league and lesson information. Pine Point Tennis is located in the Humber Valley, north of the 401 between Islington and Weston Road.
- Swansea Tennis Club – Located in Rennie Park, Swansea Tennis has 4 outdoor lighted courts. You can find information and registration for membership, junior and adult lessons, leagues, tournament play, and social activities. Swansea Tennis Club is located in the Bloor West / High Park Area.
- York-Weston Tennis Club – Community club with 4 outdoor hardcourts. Information on membership, teams and lessons is presented. York-Weston is located in Weston Lions Park, near Weston Road and the 401.
- Edenbridge Tennis Club – Located in the heart of Etobicoke’s James Gardens Park, the tennis club is nestled next to the Humber River in Lambton.
- Agincourt Tennis Club offers tennis fun for both adults and juniors alike through its many social events, instructional programs and competitive team play. Agincourt Tennis Club is located at 31 Glen Watford Drive in Scarborough at the north-east intersection of Sheppard and Midland behind the community center.
- Dentonia Park Tennis Club – Club with 4 hardcourts with stadium lighting. Dentonia Park Tennis is located on the east side of town, near Victoria Park and the Danforth.
- Henry Farms Tennis Club Henry Farm Tennis Club is nestled in Havenbrook Park on Havenbrook Blvd (nearest major intersection is Don Mills Rd & Sheppard Ave E). The club has 4 outdoor hard courts with night lighting and a clubhouse with washroom facilities. Henry Farms Club is located near Don Mills and Sheppard.
- Kew Gardens Tennis Club – Community based club with 5 outdoor clay courts, and 5 outdoor hardcourts. Membership, lesson and league play information. Kew Gardens is located in the Beaches near Queen and Woodbine.
- Scarborough Tennis Federation – A group of 20 clubs in East Toronto. Runs leagues for adults and juniors, as well as lessons and summer camps. You can also visit our listing of Scarborough Federation clubs.
- Thorncliffe Park Tennis Club encourages participation in tennis as part of a healthy lifestyle. We seek to provide an opportunity for members of the community to develop tennis skills in an environment that promotes sportsmanship, friendship and fun. Thorncliffe Park Tennis Club is located near Overlea Blvd and Millwood Road.
- North York Tennis Association (NYTA) – A group of 20 clubs in North York. Runs leagues for adults and juniors, as well as lessons and summer camps. You can also visit our listing of NYTA clubs.
City Tennis Courts
The City of Toronto has over 100 tennis courts that are not maintained or operated by a club structure. Please check the following pages to find a tennis court near you and get out and play!