Community tennis clubs are non-profit organizations that manage and maintain facilities that are owned by the city of Toronto. They are located throughout the city and come in all shapes and sizes. Please visit the individual websites for further information.
- Lawrence Park serves the community by offering adults and juniors the opportunity to play both casual and competitive tennis and participate in friendly social activities. Our club respects it’s traditions, while at the same time, adapting to the new needs of it’s members. Lawrence Park Tennis Club is located near Yonge and Lawrence.
- North Toronto Tennis Club is located in Lytton Park, in the heart of North Toronto. With three well maintained courts, a clubhouse and lights for night play, this club has something for every level of tennis play. North Toronto Tennis Club is located at Avenue Road and Lytton Boulevard (Avenue, south of Lawrence).
- Wychwood Tennis Club features 4 hardcourts. Please view the website for more information. Wychwood Tennis Club is located in Hillcrest Park at the intersection of Davenport and Christie.
- York-Weston Tennis Club – Community club with 4 outdoor hardcourts. Information on membership, teams and lessons is presented. York-Weston is located in Weston Lions Park, near Weston Road and the 401.
- Agincourt Tennis Club offers tennis fun for both adults and juniors alike through its many social events, instructional programs and competitive team play. Agincourt Tennis Club is located at 31 Glen Watford Drive in Scarborough at the north-east intersection of Sheppard and Midland behind the community center.
- Henry Farms Tennis Club Henry Farm Tennis Club is nestled in Havenbrook Park on Havenbrook Blvd (nearest major intersection is Don Mills Rd & Sheppard Ave E). The club has 4 outdoor hard courts with night lighting and a clubhouse with washroom facilities. Henry Farms Club is located near Don Mills and Sheppard.
- Scarborough Tennis Federation – A group of 20 clubs in East Toronto. Runs leagues for adults and juniors, as well as lessons and summer camps.
- Thorncliffe Park Tennis Club encourages participation in tennis as part of a healthy lifestyle. We seek to provide an opportunity for members of the community to develop tennis skills in an environment that promotes sportsmanship, friendship and fun. Thorncliffe Park Tennis Club is located near Overlea Blvd and Millwood Road.
- North York Tennis Association (NYTA) – A group of 20 clubs in North York. Runs leagues for adults and juniors, as well as lessons and summer camps.