Tennis lessons for Adults run the gamut from beginners instruction to clinics aimed at improving an already established game. There are daytime and evening packages for every schedule and budget. Please investigate the facility offerings on these pages.
Please visit the individual websites for further information.
- Bayview Village Tennis Club has an Adult Tennis program that runs for 8 weeks. Contact Peter Neilson, the club pro.Bayview Village Tennis is located northeast of Bayview and Sheppard (behind the mall).
- Moore Park Tennis Club – Lessons are available at all levels of play. Private and semi-private lessons are available and an excellent selection of group lessons and clinics held throughout the summer provide instruction and practice in a social/competitive setting. Moore Park is located mid town near St. Clair and Mt. Pleasant.
- North Toronto Tennis Club offers weekday lessons in April, May and June. North Toronto Tennis Club is located at Avenue Road and Lytton Boulevard (Avenue, south of Lawrence)
- Rosedale Tennis Club – Adult tennis lessons to suit every player. Learn the basics. Maximize your strengths and further your abilities. Rosedale Tennis is located centrally in Rosedale.
- Sir Winston Churchill Park Tennis Club has adult evening and weekend clinics for all levels. Please view the website to find schedules and fees. Sir Winston Churchill Park is located on St Clair near Bathurst.
- Valley Tennis Club offers a variety of classes, programs, clinics, and private lessons for Adult that will help fine tune your game and oil the rusty parts. The Valley Tennis Club is located off of Yonge Street just south of Wilson.
- Wanless Park Tennis Club – Lesson clinics for all levels of Adult tennis players, daytime and evening. Also offering Cardio Tennis sessions mornings and evenings. One of the few with lessons available to non-members. They go on sale 10 days before they start. Wanless Park is located near Mt Pleasant and Lawrence.
- Wychwood Tennis Club has Adult lessons for Beginner and Intermediate members. Wychwood Tennis is located at the intersection of Davenport and Christie.
- Pine Point Tennis Club – New for 2014 – Beginner, Ladies Only, Round Robin coaching, Intermediate / Advanced, Private lessons & technique-focused clinics all available. Pine Point Tennis is found in the Humber Valley, north of the 401 between Islington and Weston Road.
- Swansea Tennis Club – Lesson clinics for all levels of Adult tennis players, including our popular “Shot of the Week” lessons. Free introductory lessons to new members. Swansea Tennis is located near High Park and Bloor West.
- Dentonia Park Tennis Club – The better you play the more you will enjoy playing tennis. The better your technique is the least chances you have of getting injured. Whether you motivation is to beat “Tom, Dick, or Jane”, to get more fun out of the game, or to prevent injuries, why not invest a little time and effort to see if you can make a jump to the next level of play, enjoyment, or fitness? Dentonia Park is located on the east side of town, near Victoria Park and the Danforth.
- Kew Gardens Tennis Club – A wide variety of tennis instruction suited to every level of player. Kew Gardens is located in the Beaches near Queen and Woodbine.
- Thorncliffe Park is committed to making learning tennis affordable and fun. We have developed a wide offering of programs that will help you improve your tennis skills, whether you are a complete novice or and experienced tennis player. Thorncliffe Park Tennis Club is located near Overlea Blvd and Millwood Road.